Hi everyone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeaub

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I don't currently have a Liberty but I would like to pick one up.
Just trying to do some research to see what issues to watch out for when shopping for one.

I currently have 2 jeeps however... an 03 Wrangler TJ and a 99 Cherokee and a ranger and a mustang lol. My 99 Cherokee is my winter driver. Good solid jeep but a hog on fuel.

I am from the Welland ontario area.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Welcome ... your fuel economy won't get much better but then you already know that. ;)

KJ's are simply awesome! :cheers:

Check the recalls, rusty door bottoms & 3rd brake light, front drive shaft boot at transfer case. Those are the usual suspects.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Piriaka

Reaction score
South Hedland, Pilbara, Western Australia, Austral
Hey!!

Just joined today - but on other Jeep sites. Just got a KJ Cherokee (we call them here in Aussie) - to go with our WJ Grand Cherokee. The KJ will stay in Perth (2000 ks away) at son's place, and be used when we visit there.

Car has got 129,000ks, leather, Limited version, good nick, service history - has got speakers that need replacing!! Any advice in that regards? Like, keen to get the best sound we can with same size speakers. Is that a reasonable DIY job??

Regards

Ray

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car has got 129,000ks, leather, Limited version, good nick, service history - has got speakers that need replacing!! Any advice in that regards? Like, keen to get the best sound we can with same size speakers. Is that a reasonable DIY job??

Regards

Ray

Ruh roh... You said the "C" word here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk