hi everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ionizer

Reaction score
Just like to say hello to all the super smart folks on here, you all have been extremly valuable in my kj fixer.thank you all !!!:mexsmoke::mexsmoke::mexsmoke: ive been looking around here for quite some time, now that ive got my ome 1.5 ordered i thoutgt i should become a member. a lil background... bought out my wifes 06 kj for commercial use. do about 80k kms per year.265000k. timken hubs, spicer ujoints, lbj's and ome 1.5" on the way. 245/75/16 on 16x8 keystones 5"bs. for winter..... kinda fit last year. too much sag this year hence the ome 1.5. hope to have some pics to post soon, glad to be part of this and happy to share my challanging experiences.:icon_lol: still trying to figure out all this blog thread post icon avatar stuff, bear with me

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Welcome .. again ;)

My KJ works for a living too not nearly as many km's though.

Always glad to have another "hoser" in the nuthouse :D ... Eh

ionizer

Reaction score
fur sur bro thx... n of barrie.... u need a good vehicle. i used to drive a windstar. sudbury broke her on the 3rd trip. not the kj. ruff tho.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Glad one of our smart people helped you out. They're all on break now but will be back later when the sun goes down...LOL

Dave