Hi all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Pat, and I've got a problem...

I'm obsessed with jeeps...hailing from the Comanche crowd

I do not own a liberty...yet. I'm figuring out if I can fix my brother's liberty right now (he rolled it).

we'll see what comes of this as time goes on

-Pat

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lets see some of the pics of the rolled liberty!

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's my '87-gone-95-then-99
You must be registered for see images attach

it's a work in progress. I had it up on 35" tires at one point, took it back down to 31's because I don't wheel enough, and 35's are too big for a d30. plus I needed a plow truck, and 8" lift was too high.

my '86 right after it was painted 5 years ago...it's apart again...
You must be registered for see images

buick 3800, world class T5, np242, d44, d30 front, 3.55 gears. I'm putting 4.10's with a factory '86 metric ton package in it running an amc20 out of that '86 mj.

I have a bunch more, but no time to post right now...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice MJ's. Welcome to the forum.

Dave

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. they're both a work in progress.

the one is a full on '99 conversion. bored and cam'd factory reman ( got a deal on it lightly used, or I'd have built my own) 4.0 with .030 bore and torquer 2 cam, 62mm TB, 703 injectors, 170 amp alternator, a/c converted to on board air, Peterbuilt air tank in the back, aw4, sealed output np242, D44 rear with limited slip, 3.55's, d30 front 3.55's...I downgraded from 4.10's considering it's a highway vehicle and I was getting 22mpg with 4.10s andn 35's, so I want the ratio roughly equivelent to maintain that.

custom built front and rear bumpers (friend built the front for his old xj years ago, I built the rear. meyers 6.5' ez-connect plow, all power options, YJ tuffy lock box, 31x10.50R15's

...it's an ongoing project lol.