Hey CRD Guys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you all have seen it, but Edge Products is asking for beta testers for a module for the CRD. From everything that Edge has released thus far, I imagine its gonna be pretty cool!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Is it free? Are they going to replace my engine if it blows up? LOL

I'll pass.

Lol. I wasnt so much recommending that anyone become a tester, i was more pointing out that that means they're intending on releasing a product for the CRD.

4wlrkiller

Reaction score
When I contacted Rob Story at Edge performance products, he said the beta test was over and that they would be shipping the chip shortly. He said it would be between $450 to $500.

TopDog

Reaction score
Chip Price

$4-500?? A bit pricey. I'll be waiting to see what, if any, increases are in mileage and power.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Chip Price

TopDog said:
$4-500?? A bit pricey. I'll be waiting to see what, if any, increases are in mileage and power.

If it performs like their tuners for trucks, there will be quite an increase in power. The one they sell for Cummins is unbelievable.