Here she is, in the sunlight! Now what color am I? lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, some sunny shots....ok so am I wrong about the color?
My pride and joy:
You must be registered for see images attach

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
given thats an 02, and you said it was pre-lowered, looks more like the Steel Blue Pearl Coat, more than the Patriot Blue...

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? Is there anywhere I can look on the truck that wil say the actual color? I bought it used so it didn't have a sticker or anything with the features and all that.....
Yep it's an '02

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like you could punch your vin in somewhere and it would tell you the color it is supposed to be. Maybe carfax.com?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that color, that color is called "NICE" \:D/

Didn't realize it was 2x4. Clean interior. Enjoy your jeep!

2003KJ

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
I know that color, that color is called "NICE" \:D/

Didn't realize it was 2x4. Clean interior. Enjoy your jeep!

What he said....

It also looks like you got the same radar detector as I do...

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks Steel Blue. Not because I know the colors that the KJ came in back then or looked in a brochure, but because it is very similar to my 2002 Town and Country in Steel Blue, albeit a tad darker, but that could be the lighting and angle. It definitely has a steel hue to it, though. You would be amazed how much more beautiful that color looks when you remove the Yankees spare tire cover, though.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm going to run the vin number! I'm too curious now. I did run a carfax report before I bought it, and it was a one owner vehicle.....the guy apparently took really good care of it! It's almost immaculate inside and out! Yep that's my $50 Cobra radar detector, lol. But yeah, now I really gotta know....or it's gonna urk me.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the_titan said:
That looks Steel Blue. Not because I know the colors that the KJ came in back then or looked in a brochure, but because it is very similar to my 2002 Town and Country in Steel Blue, albeit a tad darker, but that could be the lighting and angle. It definitely has a steel hue to it, though. You would be amazed how much more beautiful that color looks when you remove the Yankees spare tire cover, though.

lmao I JUST noticed the Yankee comment! Too funny! I get ragged on about that cover all the time! Ya either love em or ya hate em! =;
lol

2003KJ

Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
Thanks! I'm going to run the vin number! I'm too curious now. I did run a carfax report before I bought it, and it was a one owner vehicle.....the guy apparently took really good care of it! It's almost immaculate inside and out! Yep that's my $50 Cobra radar detector, lol. But yeah, now I really gotta know....or it's gonna urk me.

Ok thats the EXACT same detector that I got....damn thing works pretty good for the ammount spent.

Anybody who spends more then $50 on one is a fool.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
lmao I JUST noticed the Yankee comment! Too funny! I get ragged on about that cover all the time! Ya either love em or ya hate em! =;
lol

im a cross town rival....I can be bothered to comment on anything about them.... :-$

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so no luck with the carfax report, it's doesn't state the color....is there anywhere else anyone knows of that I can find out what color this is?

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentleman said:
Go here, click on customer assistance, send an email with you vin and request a build sheet, the color will be listed near the bottom of the sheet, may take a few days to get a reply but a build sheet is a handy thing to have

http://www-5.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.jsp

Bob

Done. Now I just have to wait.

Steel blue pearl huh? I guess I'll find out when I get that sheet. What else is on a build sheet?

DnA Diesel

Reaction score
Or for the good old days where we could decode the fender tags with "The Book"... (dunno) Build sheet sounds like a good idea...you'll want to know about more items and have that as a good reference.

Cheers,
Duey

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could look at the label on the inside edge of the drivers door, there will be a 3 letter code near the bottom of the label, Patriot Blue is WBT or WB7, Atlantic is ZBJ, Steel Blue is XBQ

Bob

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentleman said:
You could look at the label on the inside edge of the drivers door, there will be a 3 letter code near the bottom of the label, Patriot Blue is WBT or WB7, Atlantic is ZBJ, Steel Blue is XBQ

Bob

oh wow, shoot i'ma run outside real quick to go look......

damn i didnt see any of those letter combinations.....