Hercules Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to post a "plug" for my shop's main tire line, "HERCULES". I don't expect a single sale from this, but anyone considering a new set of tires would do well to locate a dealer in their area.

The brand Hercules is owned by "American Tire Distributors" the largest independent wholesale tire sales corporation in America. ATD has these tires built to their specifications by various manufacturers in the US and abroad, though nearly all the sport/suv/ lt versions anyone here would be concerned with are built by COOPER Tire. They are sold by select dealers with a protected sales area, so they're not as common as others, but extremely price competitive. Also all the Hercules LT, SUV, Sport, All terrain, Mud tires have a 100% FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY for the first 1/2 of the tread. Cut it, tear it, snag it, EVEN RUN IT FLAT and the dealer will replace it with a NEW tire as long as there's 1/2 of the original tread remaining. Labor/installation charges will be additional.

Take a look;
https://www.herculestire.com/our-tires/suv-and-light-truck/

As I said, I expect no sales or profit from this post, but if tire shopping, do yourself a favor and check out Hercules.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a Hercules Terra Trac as a spare once but never ran it. Really liked the looks of it though, I just wish it had the rim protector around the bead.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen them a few times. I seem to see the Ironman ones often. They have quite a few dealers in the Frederick MD area.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen them a few times. I seem to see the Ironman ones often. They have quite a few dealers in the Frederick MD area.

"IronMan" is the red headed step-child. Both names are owned by ATD. Iron Man purchase isn't regulated to select dealers, and not covered by the "free replacement for the first 1/2" warranty. While a very good, tough, economy tire, it doesn't compare to Hercules for mileage, warranty, looks, or driveability.

Iron Man typically have a 30-40,000 life, Hercules almost always exceed 60,000.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Cooper makes a lot of different brands of tires that people don't realize, with a lot made in good old OHIO!

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cooper makes a lot of different brands of tires that people don't realize, with a lot made in good old OHIO!

They still build tires here in Texarcana Arkansas at the old Mohawk plant as well.

Latest posts

Members online