help me put together a lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes OEM not ome springs. Would there be any down fall besides a stiffer ride? I plan on at least adding steel bumpers front and back and a roof rack plus will be towing a trailer a fair amount so the springs will be getting a workout

Whoops thought you were talking about OME. Who even discusses OEM?? :shrug::happy175:
He is correct in that they are 410 lb and would give you no lift , so while they would hold up a aftermarket bumper good, still stock height pretty much, maybe a\3/4 inch or so

jrogers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically the crd springs would be a bit stiffer and give me roughly stock height but less sag if I'm thinking correctly. Now does anybody know if the rear crd springs are any stiffer than the stock 3.7 springs?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Rear is no different
Are they new or used, if used not worth the hassle I don't think

jrogers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still doing some research on the crd springs. Found a guy on another forum that used them but he hasn't logged in for about 6 months so I can't really pick his brain

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
One of the guys here in Ohio used some OEM CRDs on his gasser , but they were used
Don't see the advantage really of going that route unless you want a low riding, stock tired KJ with an aftermarket bumper and or winch