Help me buy a Wrangler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednroll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad ya like it. I may be getting one soon....:D

Do it man!!!! Do it!!! Trust me.....you'll feel so much tougher driving in it compared to your KJ.;) If you do get one, Make sure you get the hard top (Freedom Top). It's not noisy at all with the hard top on. It's not that difficult either to remove the front panels of the hard top. You can take off the two front panels by yourself, and then stash them in the back in the storage bag and the front seats are totally open to the sky above. I went topless as soon as the sun came out yesterday (ie it was raining when I picked it up)......it was very cool. I got the dual top option....but I have the feeling I may not be using the soft top...if at all....but I insisted I needed both, just so I had the option and wouldn't be kicking myself later for not having both.

Before buying it, my wife really objected to me getting a Wrangler. She hated it.......there where many arguments while I was shopping around for one.....but after I got it yesterday and let her drive it with the tops off.......she did a complete 180 and was like...."You know...I'm sorry, this is a really nice vehicle."

I will say this about the storage bag for the front panels. It seems kind of cheap....pretty much like a $10 duffle bag with a plastic zipper. I have a feeling this storage bag will not last too long.

Last edited: