Help finding Nutzerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install these ro f racks and need the nutzerts but the dealer wants $5.00 each for them is there any where else to get them cheaper?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought some about 2-3 years ago to have for spares and they were around $3 apiece at the time. I was just looking at them and the receipt the other day. The price must have gone up or you could find another dealer. It's a Mopar specific part so I don't think you can get them anywhere but not sure.

If you do buy Mopar skids from a dealer, they come with the nutzerts. At least they did when I got mine anyway.

Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy mine at a local True Value/Ace hardware store for like a buck and a half to two buck. They have them in a few different sizes.

Blue KJ in PA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this email from my dealer when I inquired about the price of nutzerts...
The parts would need to be ordered and prepaid.
Nutzert (6506644AA) 1.28 each
Bolts (6506027AA) 1.61 each.
Allow 2 to 3 business days for arrival of shippment.

Jeff Lehman
Parts Manager

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this email from my dealer when I inquired about the price of nutzerts...
The parts would need to be ordered and prepaid.
Nutzert (6506644AA) 1.28 each
Bolts (6506027AA) 1.61 each.
Allow 2 to 3 business days for arrival of shippment.

Jeff Lehman
Parts Manager

I got some for that price somewhere online but I cant remember what sitre it was and thats not a terrible price on the bolts either ;)

SAF16055

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riv-nut inserts are available from McMaster-Carr industrial supply and also from any autobody supply that carries Au-Ve-Co automotive hardware products. I highly recommend the riv-nuts with the knurled edge, they will not spin like the smooth barreled aluminum ones do.

Au-Ve-Co also has a full selection of wellnuts(no installation tool required) in their product line.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pray tell what is a nutzert ,anyone got a pic of one .Heard them mentioned on here but never seen one.