Hello - New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QueensJeep

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say Hello. I purchased my 05 new and just became addicted to this thing. My lease is ending in two months and I will be buying it out to keep it. I have 34,000 miles and never had a problem, other than the usual recalls. I take very good care of it and it should last me a long time. Just want to get out of leasing prison and glad I found a car I can trust. I used to be a mechanic so I can pretty much do any maintenance myself. Will get some pics up asap.

I also am a Camaro enthusiast....and own a 94 Z28 with quite a few mods. She is my nice weather baby....the Jeep is my workhorse!

How do I post pics by the way?

Greetings Everyone!!

Chris

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome ....another NY Guy........I am Upstate. There is no one elce up here.

Hyedipin is in Queens somewhere (probably L O S T)..............I think he is Hyeding.........

Dave

2003KJ

Reaction score
Welcome ....another NY Guy........I am Upstate. There is no one elce up here.

Hyedipin is in Queens somewhere (probably L O S T)..............I think he is Hyeding.........

Dave

Thats cause ya scared em off!!! :D

(welcome) aboard!

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Queensjeep, howdy from Dutchess County! mine is an 05 also....best of luck, and enjoy the forums!