Hello from Washington!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj5girl

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Jennifer...I'm from Washington State and I have an 02 KJ that just got lifted! I look forward to learning more about my jeep and checking out what everyone else has done to their rigs!

Here's a recent picture of my KJ with the new lift and tires!
You must be registered for see images attach

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Jennifer, i am from the northern part of Maryland. i like the way your KJ looks, really not too many red ons that i see. did you just purchase it, or have you had it for a while? not to pick it apart, but is that a lug nut missing off of your passenger front wheel? and also good choice of tire size!!!! i was gonna get those for my stock wheels but didnt really know how they would fit really.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jennifer, nice to see another Red KJ on the board :)

not to pick it apart, but is that a lug nut missing off of your passenger front wheel?
Just looks like the metal cover has come off - mine has several missing...

ps I like the name you've given it ;)

kj5girl

Reaction score
Thanks! it's kind of new, i got it in Oct. of 07. The lift and tires are new as of Christmas, my boyfriend got them for me, He is big into off-roading. I really wanna get some other stuff for it like lights and what not but gotta save up the $$$. Also would like to get different rims.
Yea there are not to many ketchup colored jeeps out there, that why I like it, everyone knows it's me!!!

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! it's kind of new, i got it in Oct. of 07. The lift and tires are new as of Christmas, my boyfriend got them for me, He is big into off-roading. I really wanna get some other stuff for it like lights and what not but gotta save up the $$$. Also would like to get different rims.
Yea there are not to many ketchup colored jeeps out there, that why I like it, everyone knows it's me!!!

I am willing to swap rims. :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^you need soft 8's then. They are awesome and already black and will look great on your red KJ. Nice KJ by the way.

Midnight will volunteer to help........

Dave

kj5girl

Reaction score
Well i really like the ones that a lot of the renegades have one them stock. they are kind of black but they look more like a slate color.
You must be registered for see images

kj5girl

Reaction score
yea, I saw them on here but shipping would be ridiculous. It doesn't seem like there are very many things for sale up here in the northwest for KJ's. I look on craigslist often and there is usually nothing...