Hello from Newfoundland and Labrador

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David A. Warr

Reaction score
Hi,
Have owned a 2003 Renegade since 2006 and acquired a 2004 Limited last year just to use in the winter to save the Renegade for as long as possible.
David in Newfoundland

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, from the west coast.
2 KJ owner, & trying to preserve the Rene' good plan. You sometimes get mega winters, even 5' storms there.:eek:
Thank goodness for owning a 4x4 !
You must be registered for see images attach

David A. Warr

Reaction score
Welcome !
Thank you! I only found this forum today. I have done work on the Liberty over the years naturally but the problem I have now is baffling. I am a car guy and belong to a couple of British car groups. I have three British cars and a few years ago bought a PT Cruiser because it looks like an Austin from the late ‘40’s. I guess I am eclectic and eccentric.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! I only found this forum today. I have done work on the Liberty over the years naturally but the problem I have now is baffling. I am a car guy and belong to a couple of British car groups. I have three British cars and a few years ago bought a PT Cruiser because it looks like an Austin from the late ‘40’s. I guess I am eclectic and eccentric.

I bought my 04 new off the lot, been working on mine and many others ever since then
Well working on Jeeps last 46 years and other 4x4s