hello from new mexico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phishphan

Reaction score
greets to all, just got my 2007 kj about 4 mths ago and i am planning on a 2.5 probably frankenlift, arb bull bar, havent decided on the tires yet. it seems all the parts go up through 2005 though are they all relatively the same after that or?? thanks for the help and the welcome guys

chris

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris! So what part of NM do you hail from - Applecookie, Lost Causes, Santa Fey, the place where the alien bodies are stored???

Just yankin' yer chain guy :D I grew up in that fair state, lived in Carlsbad, Ft. Sumner, Bernalillo and Albuquerque (OK, so Bernalillo is pretty much a suburb of ABQ). Went to college in Socorro and Las Cruces, and I have family all over the southern part of the state.

Greetz! wavey.gif

phishphan

Reaction score
Welcome Chris! So what part of NM do you hail from - Applecookie, Lost Causes, Santa Fey, the place where the alien bodies are stored???

Just yankin' yer chain guy :D I grew up in that fair state, lived in Carlsbad, Ft. Sumner, Bernalillo and Albuquerque (OK, so Bernalillo is pretty much a suburb of ABQ). Went to college in Socorro and Las Cruces, and I have family all over the southern part of the state.

Greetz! wavey.gif

nice, yeah bud i live in las cruces, wanting to get my lift and tires already so i can hit some of the local trails lol, where you at now bud?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Living in the Phoenix metro area now. Got tired of working too many hours for not enough money and when I found out what some friends were making for basically the same job I couldn't get down here fast enough :) But yeah Cruces is pretty nice, used to like going up to Aguirre Springs and City of Rocks SP. Plus with relatives in Roswell and Artesia at the time I got over on that side quite a bit. Oh and I do miss the food - Chope's, Nopalito's, Dick's Drive-in, ahh good stuff!

phishphan

Reaction score
lol not until i get my lift and tires guys lol, yeah chopes, nopalitos good stuff sir:)