Hello from Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just picked up an 07 inferno red sport last night. Used to have a nissan sentra during high school and some of college, roommate has a lifted commander so I thought I'd step it up a notch. Figured I'd say hi after lurking around a little these past few weeks.

looking for some moab wheels if anyone has any :) or renegade wheels, just not a fan of the ones that came with the liberty. thanks!

I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend!

Kyle

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Kyle! I have a Jeep Green '07. I was actually really interested in a used Inferno Red '06, however, the dealer wouldn't come down in price to what I was comfortable with, so it made more sense to spend a few dollars more for a new one.

Whereabouts in MI are you?

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Kyle! I have a Jeep Green '07. I was actually really interested in a used Inferno Red '06, however, the dealer wouldn't come down in price to what I was comfortable with, so it made more sense to spend a few dollars more for a new one.

Whereabouts in MI are you?

Plymouth, about an hour away from sterling heights. I head out the way pretty often since I have family out there and my brother goes to school in Macomb

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get one thing straight, here, feller! It is NOT a car!!!!

Welcome, even though you're from the wrong side o' the state and call Jeeps cars ;)

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Detroit and Ypsilanti! (Depending on mood, LOL)

What school do you (or did) attend?

junior at Kettering University up in Flint

Let's get one thing straight, here, feller! It is NOT a car!!!!

Welcome, even though you're from the wrong side o' the state and call Jeeps cars ;)

fixed :) thanks! I'm just used to the little sedan (car) I've had since I've been able to drive.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave