Hello from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I love my KJ!! Second, every time I look at it with the lift on it it looks so awesome. The other day I got a complement on it when i was working on it at the shop (the guy said, that is the sweetest looking liberty ive ever seen). I love to tinker with it and figure out how everything works. I have all kinds of dreams of what I want to do with it....

And thirdly, I appreciate this board because I have been having a roar from the front end, and I had no clue what it could be, then I was looking at something completely unrelated and a thread came up from this forum, showing a pic of the front driveshaft with the boot destroyed, i looked underneath my libby and lo and behold, same issue. Now I know what to fix. yay.

Named her Betsy.

Strike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i almost forgot

my brother bought a patriot and i think its cause he likes my liberty.

and i wish there was a way to "like" a post like in facebook, some posts are really funny or very informative

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online