Hello from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BreeOge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, guess I should post a thank you for the forums. I have found this place to be awesome when it comes to help, or just normal talk.

I have a 2007 Jeep liberty that I bought from my old job. I have had the work jeep since 2009 and it has over 215K miles on it. 99% are interstate miles. In sept of last year the company I worked for wanted to get old cars off the books, so they sold me the jeep for $300. Still runs great, I plan on making it into my offroad toy. Hard to pass up an offer like that when it still drives like a champ.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome & Thank You very much for praising this forum. I think it is great that you have had the reliable KJ since 09, with mostly highway miles.
They are good solid, safe vehicles.
They are also fairly easy to work on and maintain. Purchasing it from your company for $300 bucks is a complete bonus!
I noticed Tom has been helping you with the lift information, he's extremely experienced and works tirelessly helping members!
I'm sure once you have the new lifted suspension, you will appreciate your KJ even more on or off road! :)
After the suspension lift may comes skid plates, if you do not have them already. ;)

BreeOge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you,

The funny thing is that after I bought the jeep from my company, I then could charge mileage to the different places I went. Ended up making over 10k after I paid 300. Lol

Tom is a great guy, amazing how much he knows about the liberty. As for the skid plates.... it came with them... :)

Latest posts

Members online