Hello Everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DX157

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all of the helpful info here. I have a 2002 Limited with almost 105,000 miles. Bought it brand new in 2001. It needed suspension badly, so I have been doing research on this forum for quite a while and put this together. Frankenlift II Premium with JBA Gen 4.5 A-ARM's, BFG KM2's 255/70/16 on Black Momba MR-1's. Also have a Gibson Catback Exhaust. All I can say is wow!!! What a difference it made. The jeep rides so much better.
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

I was going to post a few weeks ago but didn't have the wheels and tires then. Wanted to wait so I could post pics with everything on.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking jeep. Welcome to the forum.

Dave

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude thanks for taking our advice here and there, your KJ looks great! Love that green color. It seems tilted in the front picture, is that just the angle of the driveway?

DX157

Reaction score
Dude thanks for taking our advice here and there, your KJ looks great! Love that green color. It seems tilted in the front picture, is that just the angle of the driveway?

I got nervous when I first saw that myself. My driveway is sloped so it makes the Libby sit like that. It sits perfectly level in the garage.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a bad ass looking heep! Way to do it right.

Those wheels look sweet, and even better with a proper set o' tires.

Latest posts

Members online