Hello all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephanie C

Reaction score
My name is Stephanie, I'm a huge mopar fan! Between me, my husband, and father in law there are 14 mopars, ranging from a 64 Polara to an 04 Srt-4, with a little of everything in between. So, I think it's time to expand and get a jeep. Although I don't have a Liberty quite yet, I am actively searching for one. But I have a slight dilemma that I was hoping ya'll could help me out with. I'm searching for a very specific Liberty... I want a 2003-2004 Renegade, 5-speed, 4x4.

2003-2004 because I like the position of the fog lights in the bumper.

5-speed because they are easier to maintain, better gas mileage, and I have control issues drive.gif ... just ask my husband!

And 4x4 for all the obvious reasons.

Here's my problem... I CAN'T FIND ANY!! I have seen probably a dozen in my area that are all 4x4 auto's. Now do I wait it out and see if I come across one, or do I give in and buy the auto. I'm just worried that I'm going to get sucked into the auto and a standard will come up... any advice would help.

Feel free to check out my myspace page... lots of pictures of my cars on it.
http://www.myspace.com/steffiemoe

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome,

If you can't find a '03-'04 manual ****** Renny you could always opt for a sport or limited(5 speed) and add the light bar later.If you just got to have the actual Renny and settle for a auto ****** try to get a '02 model(Renny's started late '02),they still had the 45RFE auto ****** which is way better then the 42RLE auto ****** they started using in '03+.

Stephanie C

Reaction score
Welcome. Here are some links to some Rennies I found in Oregon.
2003 Renegade in Milwaukie, Oregon
2004 Renegade Astoria, Oregon

Those are both really nice Renny's, I've looked at both. The first one is 5spd 2WD and the second is Auto 4x4. This is the issue that I've been coming up with. It's really hard to find the combo. The second one, however only has 32,000 miles on it. Which is really good for an 04. If I get one, that is the one I'm looking at.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and good luck in your search. I hope you can find exactly what you are looking for and that way you should enjoy it more....Meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hoping you get the right one.

Make sure you take a good test drive.

Dave