Head Count For Florida M&G!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
We need a head count for everybody that plans on going to the Meet&Greet.

Dates-April 9th-10th and 11th.

Wheeling date will be that Saturday 10th of April at Ocala NF.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
oh ok so 4? come on yall...yall know yall want to go

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
rollinglaugh.gif

i have a life......when i aint dreaming about the jeep, talking about the jeep, thinking about the jeep, working on the jeep, looking at the jeep...lol see i have a life when i aint doing those

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I plan to be at the wheelin' date on April 10th. Hopefully, work will not get in the way. This will be my first, I'm a wheelin' virgin. :-$ Thinkin' of taking my 7 year old, or should he stay with momma?

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I plan to be at the wheelin' date on April 10th. Hopefully, work will not get in the way. This will be my first, I'm a wheelin' virgin. :-$ Thinkin' of taking my 7 year old, or should he stay with momma?

taking your son is up to you...i think he would prolly have a blast if he went

Midgear

Reaction score
damn you highly populated areas and your meets and greets and such.. I live out in the middle of a wasteland.. theres no such thing as "meets and greets" out here.. so thinly populated.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol we (budke and i) was the ones that got this one together.....

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol i would lock up the rear end but then i wouldnt have the money to go down there.....but i think ill be just fine....i can drive!!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
You'll be fine at Ocala. I'm pretty sure I could make it through it in 2wd. The only thing that would probably give you some hassle is the loose sand. But you should make it through.

Alright, lets get a list going for those going. We got 3 on lost so far(including me)

1.Budke...camping
2.mag03kj...camping or motel..grill..deer burgers..chips...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Budke, you know that I have to go down to Orlando soon to take care of some stuff.

If I am down in Orlando during that time of the Meet I will drive up there to ONF. Nothing definate yet on the dates I will be in Orlando. I will probably know at the last minute. I will let you know by PM as we will have to swap some info.

Dave

jimymc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, Terry(Fulltimer) is going, Jeepinjarhead is probably gonna make it down from NC, and we might have a special guest. Won't know til mid-march and can't say who it is per their request.

Hey Budke... did you forget me and maybe my bubby with the Land Rover?wavey.gif

jimymc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, ddn't forget ya. Your buddy is one of the maybes. He is for sure going??

He said that he was definitely in, but you just never know. I do think he will be coming, though.

Has anyone decided where we will be camping?

jimymc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're planning on camping here

Ocala/Juniper Springs Campground
(352) 625-3147

60 paved sites
Restrooms & Showers
Sites have a table & BBQ
Trails VERY close to campground
On Rt. 40 in the park

Last years rate was $17.00/Day

I don't know anything about the park other than what is above.

I guess we will have to camp at Parramore's Fish Camp in Astor and run over to meet you guys. I don't think our motorhome will fit in Juniper campground. We checked it out before and the clearances are too marginal for the motorhome.

My neighbor, with the Land Rover, will not be coming. He and his girlfriend have time off from work and are traveling to Boston to spend time with his brother.

Latest posts

Members online