Hard to acelerate on Idle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vibit

Reaction score
Hello i have a KJ 2006 Renegade Manual 6-speeds with about 200k Miles and am having a dificult in idle acelerations i can press the pedal and the truck respond about 1.5 2 segs laters, the throtle body is wired not electrical and is really anoying to drive like that.

When am at 900rpm+ i can acelerate without problem and the truck response is instantly.

i already check inyectors (tested from other KJ) coils (****** from other KJ) throtle body (IAC TPS) from aother KJ, checked compresion all 6 ciliders above 130psi or more, change sparks with normals and iridium.

but the problem is always there. Anyone can help me with that, one friend say it maybe the chain that have to be replace, because the timing have to move when i acelerate.

i cheked with a scanner tools and see that to acelerate in idle the timing have to move from 10 grades to almost 38-40 grades them go back to 15-20 grades.

Latest posts

Members online