Happy one year no posts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...anyway are the new compass and patriot like 2 inches higher? They look higher now when I see them. Just saw a compass at the Komet game that drove out on the ice. Just wondering.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the change in height the other day while passing thru a local Jeep dealer.

The Patriots are almost cool. I like them from certain angles, but can't put my finger on what it is that makes them look "off." Maybe they just need more height and bigger wheel wells and tires??

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I noticed the change in height the other day while passing thru a local Jeep dealer.

The Patriots are almost cool. I like them from certain angles, but can't put my finger on what it is that makes them look "off." Maybe they just need more height and bigger wheel wells and tires??

Not enough tire sidewall, too much space between the top of the tire and the bottom of the fender. :)

Latest posts

Members online