Happy Fathers Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first one so thank you im only 3 months in best time of my life

Last edited:

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first one so thank you im only 3 months in best time of my life

Awesome and congrats! Make sure you spend a lot of time with them. Helps Mama out and when they are older like mine are,even though we are close, it get's a little harder to lift them up(24,19 and 16 yo)

:happy175:

Bert

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome and congrats! Make sure you spend a lot of time with them. Helps Mama out and when they are older like mine are,even though we are close, it get's a little harder to lift them up(24,19 and 16 yo)

:happy175:

Bert

ha ha yea not easy when they are 16 and up shit your oldest is my age crazy

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Fathers' Day to all dads.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started young! Hard back then but Great now, I'm ONLY 42.

Bert

I didn't mean it like your old sorry if it sounded that way but yea that's what I'm aiming for so I can still be an active dad her whole life hopefully she can inherit my kj one day it'll be a classic

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 62 and I'm glad the snot-nosed little germ factories cleared out a long time ago...except for the last one who is now 15 and needs to look for work in the coal mines or commercial fishing in the Bering Sea...all I ever got for being a father is the big piece of chicken...:happy175:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoken like a true loving father, with the award to prove it too I presume? lmao
Hope everybody had a good fathers day. I have 3; 2 moved out and one of them moved back before I could change the locks. Also have 3 grand kids.

Latest posts

Members online