Had my 03 Libby for about 4 years....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dusted72

Reaction score
and never got it in the dirt or mud until recently. I have always just drove my Liberty to work and never really thought of it even being capable of wheelin in the dirt and mud. I have been reading here about various lifts and what not. I will admit the only reason I am thinking of doing anything to it is because I was surfing RRO's website. I am in North Carolina at Fort Bragg serving in the Army and I am an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Tech. My plans for the Jeep are a 3" lift and 265/70/16 All-terrains. I also plan on upgrading my upper control arms and doing some much needed maintenance to include a rack and pinion replacement and fix my A/C clutch. I will post a few pics of my first time out from yesterday. Thanks ya'll.

dusted72

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I have a few questions should I post them here or start a new thread in their perspective areas?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You'll probably get a better response if you post things in new threads.

Be sure to do a search for the issues first - a lot of times questions have already been answered. ;)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You'll probably get a better response if you post things in new threads.

Be sure to do a search for the issues first - a lot of times questions have already been answered. ;)

Yes. They have. With that said, what's the biggest tire I can put on my Liberty stock?

That right there has to be THE most annoying a repetitively asked question on here. lol3.gif.

Welcome to the board dusted72. ;)

dusted72

Reaction score
Actually I was searching around and foun the answers I was looking for. Looks like a lift is gonna cost more then $400 if I want quality and longevity in a product. I am really leaning towards OME springs and Bilstein shocks/struts. Alsl maybe you more seasoned guys can help I was looking around the other day and found a thread about combining the CB antenna with the radio antenna but I can't find it anywhere. Do you guys know the one I'm thinking of? It replaces the factory antenna with a spring mount.