Guages peaked when starting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skeeter

Reaction score
I noticed something weird happened today when I started the Liberty. All the guages went to the extreme right for a brief second and then back to the left. The gas gauge then slowly reset. All the other guages worked correctly once I was underway. I have started the vehicle a few times since then and it's all "back to normal".

Has anyone had this happen? It doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling about the electrical...

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe it was just recalibrating, hmmm, but don't know why it would do it.

skeeter

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I just took 'er out again and no problem. Hopefully you are right, I hate to think of problems in a car this new...

Hey, I noticed you're from Green Bay. Cool. (I've been a Packer fan for 40 years even though I've always lived in CT). You must get some interesting snow storms out there, although the Nor'Easters we get here can be pretty amazing too. I hope the KJ does good in the snow!

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive noticed my KJ doing this before too. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
skeeter said:
Hey, I noticed you're from Green Bay. Cool. (I've been a Packer fan for 40 years even though I've always lived in CT). You must get some interesting snow storms out there, although the Nor'Easters we get here can be pretty amazing too. I hope the KJ does good in the snow!

You can't live in this city and not be a packer fan, hehe, I live about 1 mile from the stadium. But we get some good snow storms every winter that's for sure. They don't call it the frozen tundra for nothing. My KJ is outstanding in the snow though!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
if the pack wasnt an nfc team and a direct threat to my Big Blue..then i'd be a bigger fan....

Bennett can play catch w/ Brett.....

skeeter

Reaction score
I guess I need to learn how to spell "Gauge"!!

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of wisconsin...I can't wait to test it out in the snow up north in eagle river during the winter.