guage needles die sometimes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtigga84

Reaction score
vehicle is not mine so i may need to gather information from the owner. but according to my friend, in her 03 liberty(unsure of sub model and she didn't answer the phone when i called her) the guages, im assuming lights and everything die, and they randomly come back on. she mentioned something to me a couple of days ago and then never said anything else about it. but then she txt messaged me today and said they were doing it again. any thoughts or has this happened to anyone else have the same issue and how was it rectified.

thanks,
ty

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you try to ask her exactly what lights come on or dies, sometimes the jeep liberty has what you call a regulated power surge check.
this is for your electrical system to make sure everything is ok. does the car run fine. what year and how many miles. has she had a problem starting it at all??
jeep tech

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vehicle is not mine so i may need to gather information from the owner. but according to my friend, in her 03 liberty(unsure of sub model and she didn't answer the phone when i called her) the guages, im assuming lights and everything die, and they randomly come back on. she mentioned something to me a couple of days ago and then never said anything else about it. but then she txt messaged me today and said they were doing it again. any thoughts or has this happened to anyone else have the same issue and how was it rectified.

thanks,
ty

Just WAG that it's the multi-function switch w/o knowing further details.

Members online