Greetings from Arizona!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlisaac

Reaction score
Hello JeepKJ.com community,

I've been visiting this site off and on for about two years, ever since I bought my 2005 3.7L. I've decided that it's time to register since I've run into problems with the cooling system (I'll save the details for later post). Plus, I'm considering some mods, and I think it would be a good idea to seek out the opinions of the experts on this forum.

I bit about myself... I'm located in central Arizona, about halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff. It seems to be great jeep country, but I'm fairly new to this part of the state, so I'm always open to suggestions for new trails to try out. My girlfriend and I work for the National Park Service, and we love taking the jeep to National Parks and Monuments all over the southwest and beyond. Northern Arizona and Southern Utah are among our favorite places to explore.

Well, I look forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

There's a lot of neat off-roading around your way.

Dave

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I don't know about any Arizona trails, so it would be interesting to see what its all about down there. You should have fun with your new KJ, despite the heat.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• iFunny - 6_9_2014 3_09_29 PM.jpg
    iFunny - 6_9_2014 3_09_29 PM.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8