Got R done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Detailed the jeep as usual this past weekend. I didnt do the engine or underside although I did pressure wash the underside. Only did the inside and out. Didnt get picks of the inside, I always forget. I quik waxed the front clip and hood to make the bugs come off easier. Also did some touch up on some chips and such. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Applied Megs ASD to tires, fender wells, door handles, just about all the plastic on the outside.

Some touch up areas:

Rear fender:

Cant see it unless you are upclose:

Ill be on summer break in two weeks.. You all better get ready for pics pics pics pics.

ohh, I washed the Green Jeep and Hemi also..

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep those wheels are backkkk!! :) Mine shines like that when I clean them up with multipurpose cleaner, whatever it was (i think armorall dash/etc. cleaner)

Tires look like they are holding pretty well..

Megs ASD, which one is this? I haven't seen "ASD" on the shelf, all they sell is that those meguaire dash cleaner

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep those wheels are backkkk!! :) Mine shines like that when I clean them up with multipurpose cleaner, whatever it was (i think armorall dash/etc. cleaner)

Tires look like they are holding pretty well..

Megs ASD, which one is this? I haven't seen "ASD" on the shelf, all they sell is that those meguaire dash cleaner

Thats one good thing about the Chrome clad.. It seems to hold up alot better than regular chrome would..

Those tires are getting down right scary. The locker wont lock up if one wheel starts spinning before it can catch(break an axle for sure). When this happens, its hard to even pull out when its raining unless I put it into full time. I can even light them up when pulling out on dry blacktop and turning.

Ive never seen Meguiars All Season Dressing in stores before. Bigger distributors of meguiars would probably carry it though. It comes in gallon containers but you can get 32oz samples from AutoDetailingSolutions.com.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
gallon container? only you would have that.. next time I am in the area I'll fill up my small spray container from your gallon's :D

Thanks for the info, I remember that famous blue picture now.. thanks.