Got pictures of Leather Dark Khaki/Light Graystone interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T^2

Reaction score
Who's got pictures of the Dark Khaki/Light Graystone Leather interior? The Jeep website is practically useless in regards to checking out interior colors. Since this is the interior I'll be getting (didn't have any other choice with the Light khaki exterior), I'd like to see what it looks like...

T^2

Reaction score
Oh... It might help if I mentioned what year I was interested in...

I'm looking for '05 interiors...

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Khaki/Graystone interior although it is not listed as dark and light just khaki/graystone, I can take some photos in the am, I do not know how to post photos, I can email them to you or perhaps someone can teach me how to post photos in the forum

Bob

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
click my linky, I have some interior photos. I forget which color I went with, though, i think it was the darker of the two

T^2

Reaction score
Torque Monster said:
Here are some pictures of a Dark Khaki/Light Graystone leather interior, from a 2005 Liberty thats on eBay. Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43916&item=4552880985&rd=1

Chris

Thanks for the post...

I had a feeling that it looked like that. I was hoping that the seats weren't so light in color, but I kind of knew that they were. I was thinking a little darker shade or grey or tan would have been good. Don't get me wrong - I wanted a lighter interior because darker interiors get hotter in the summer.

You got this interior right? How hard is it to keep those seats looking nice?

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think my interior is exactly the same, but the seats are that very light color of grey

I've only had it for about 5000 miles so far, but it's been no problem keeping the seats clean. Leather is so much easier to keep the dirt off than cloth. I bought a bottle of leather wipes from VIP and every so often I give it a wipedown.

Boaz

Reaction score
My KJ has the same int color combo. The leather is very easy to keep clean.
I keep a container of Meguires gold class leather wipes in the Jeep at all times!!!! Just wipe em down once in a while and they are fine. I even spilled coffee on them one day. It cleaned right off, no stain at all.

Hope this helps.

Jake

Torque Monster

Reaction score
T^2 said:
You got this interior right? How hard is it to keep those seats looking nice?

T^2,

I have not had a hard time keeping the seats clean. A darker shade of tan would have been better though, as the light graystone leather is so light. I’ve had good results with Lexol’s leather cleaner & conditioner (two step process) on mine, something to do every once and a while to keep them looking nice.

Chris

T^2

Reaction score
Torque Monster said:
...The light graystone leather is a very light shade of tan though, I think a darker shade would have been better...

Ya, I would say the seats may have looked better it they were the same shade as the lower door panels, but that would have precluded the 3-tone interior. Still the loss of the 3-tone interior may have been a fair trade because those seats are kind of bright. They remind me of white interiors from the 70's. The 2-tone doors could have been maintained by using a combination of the dark and light khaki colors.

I don't know. I will have to wait and see it in person. Maybe after a while it will grow on me.

Latest posts

Members online