Got my lights and brush bar on today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally after a year I got the brush bar put on today. I had a body shop do it because you have to take off the bumper cover and I didn't feel like breaking anymore plastic! When I got it home I mounted 4 Hella 500 comets , now all I have to do is wire them up tomorrow and we have light!

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice looking and a ton better than the Mickey Mouse ear one i see people have.

NewJeepOwner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brush Guard

That looks great!

I have a Liberty Renegade & seems like no one makes a grill guard, bull bar, etc,etc,, for mine

If you ever hear of someone manufacturing one for the Renegade, let me know.

thanks

Ed

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I bought it used and there are no markings on the bar at all.. The closest one that I could find that exactly matches it was called ARIES..

Sorry, I can't be anymore specific.

It is very strong and well built, no cheap thin metal or shotty welds. Extremely heavy duty!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks good.

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
That brushguard is made by RAM Off Road ( http://www.ramoffroad.com/ ).
I have the same unit (one of my many eBay purchases). Mounting only took about 30 minutes however you loose the factory tow hooks. Unit doesn't mount to the tow hook locations mounts to the factory front frame cross brace via two mount plates inside the brace.

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, thats not it....I don't have a top bar (above the hood line)...I looked and looked and could only find one that is exactly like mine..

Any others out there have an idea?

There are literally NO markings on the bar at all!!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep looks good man. I like the hellas on the roof. I plan on doing that one day myself. I think all jeeps should come standard with aux lights on the bumper or something. I've been seeing a compass around my town lately and it has hellas on the bumper from the factory and it actually makes it kinda look like a jeep from a front angle lol

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your grille guard could be a westin or steelcraft, mine is a steelscraft and took about 30 minutes to put on, had to take the front took hook off.

Attachments

• IMGA0013.jpg
    IMGA0013.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.