Good Wheelin trials in Nc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kolesy

Reaction score
I just moved here to goldsboro, nc. Yeah I know such a great move but it was outta my hands. I finally sold my old rig and bought a '05 KJ this weekend and I am very unfamiliar with the area here so if anyones knows of some good trails and such your info will be greatly appreciative!!

2003KJ

Reaction score
hmmmm goldsboro.....you're closer to the outer banks than I am. If you're up for a trip, there are supposedly a bunch of places on the upper outer banks (several that the Mid-Atlantic and southeast KJ people go to) that are good for wheelin. I don't really have alot of play in my work schedule so I havent checked it out, but i'm sure others will post. Theres also Uwharrie just outside of Asheboro....also not THAT far of a drive from you.

BTW, (welcome)

kolesy

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome tim! Yeah the outter banks I believe is bout an hour or so drive for me. I just remember my wife tellin me she went down there this summer. There is soe good trails and stuff down there by the coast? Thanks for the other location too! Im gonna research it some more and see what i can find on the good ol internet here. Any other good sites for kj owners in NC?

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ and I are going to be in the Salvo area of the outter banks this coming week 30th-6th, if anyone wants to meet up for some sand driving in Corolla or knows other trails I'm game. :-s