Good accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepfreak97

Reaction score
Does anyone know a place that has decent kj accessories? Particularly side steps and tail light guards?

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a place that has decent kj accessories? Particularly side steps and tail light guards?

You're probably better off just ordering online
I'm not sure of places that sell what you're wanting
The only thing you'd probably be able to find in stores would be universal side steps which more than likely wouldn't look as good as ones made for the KJ

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Check the various KJ forums, most everyone removes the side steps and either tosses them in the garage or in the rafters of the garage
Tail lights guards most are only plastic, did hear of one brand that is metal, again most don't use them as they don't really provide anything but looks

twixy79

Reaction score
I found tail light guards on Amazon and eBay for about 40 bucks :)

twixy79

Reaction score
Oh and side rails- idk what color your jeep is. But I found black and chromed nerf side rails (3 and 4 inch varieties) for 110 to 160 on eBay motors

Jeepfreak97

Reaction score
Oh and side rails- idk what color your jeep is. But I found black and chromed nerf side rails (3 and 4 inch varieties) for 110 to 160 on eBay motors
Silver right now working on fixing the usual rust along the rockers which is why I finally tossed the stock side steps. I was thinking a chrome set because im going to matte the rockers and the fenders once I fix the rust.