Fuse Help - No Driverside Parking Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both driverside parking lights are out, being that its both I dont suspect its a bulb (can cant find my torx bits to remove the lenses to confirm it) so I was checking the fuses. Turns out there is one fuse for each side parking light.

According to the user's manual
pin 9 is a 10amp for Right Park Lt/Right Tail Lt/Trailer Tow Lt/Cluster
pin 23 is a 10amp for Left Park Lt/Left Tail Lt

so I check pin 23 and find NO fuse....sticking pin 9's 10amp in to test makes it feel that there is no contacts behind the pin 23 openings....

Anyone have an idea where the fuse for the Left Park/Tail is?? doesnt seem its labled correctly in the owners manual ](*,)

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23 is the correct fuse #.

Did they stop working all of a sudden or have the not worked for a while?

Was it recently at the shop or something? Sounds like the contacts got pushed in

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wifes taken over driving it....and we havent driven at night much (not that you can see from inside really) just happened I was following her in the rain.

Today it seems my trailer lights (Draw-Tite T-One wiring) arent working too...

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so I finally found it....mystery fuse #23 on my car is #7...which is listed as a spare (must have over looked that mix up when I was checking the "spares"