FS: Superlift rear shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FS: Superlift rear shocks [SOLD]

I bought a pair of rear shocks from ms5490renegade when I was gathering parts for my lift. Ended up buying a pair of Rancho's instead just because I changed my mind. These shocks were never installed on my jeep, 2-3K miles on them, still in great condition- ms5490renegade had them inspected before shipped to me. these are 2" longer than stock just like the ranchos.

SOLD :)

Last edited:

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
What does it do for the overall suspension just lifting the rear up 2", or do you just get 2 more inches in travel, or they are actually 2" taller, and lift you up?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does it do for the overall suspension just lifting the rear up 2", or do you just get 2 more inches in travel, or they are actually 2" taller, and lift you up?

Shocks never lift. These are needed if you're lifting a a decent amount otherwise you'll have no travel on the OEM length shocks. They'd give better articulation as well.

You shouldn't use the 2" longer shocks unless you're lifted.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price lowered from $50 shipped

but yaa these shocks are for if you're lifted, give you 2" more travel, but don't actually lift your liberty