FS: Speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the base Mopar speaker for the KJ. I bought it new from the dealer, and I thought it was the Infinity one, but it is not

The box is opened from me making seeing if it was the right one. The speaker has never been used, and is still in the bubble wrap. Payed $30 new, asking $15 shipped.

I will provide pics if wanted...:)

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the part number for the base model and the infinity speakers?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Non Infinity- 05082451AC

I'll get the Infinity part# when my new ones come in... :)

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST a bass speaker, not the enclosure for under the seat? If this is the speaker in the enclosure for under the seat, I will buy it...
BASE, not BASS, as in base model. Actual KJ Infinity speakers have an amp unit built into the back of the speaker. There is someone selling Jeep Infinity speakers on ebay and claiming they are for Liberty's, but they're actually for Grand Cherokee's (which have a dash amp). This listing, for example. Notice the bold print once you are suckered in to looking at the listing. It is probably a good upgrade form the base model speaker, but isn't a KJ Infinity.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
It is the speaker in the door. :)

Oh, said you said BASE speaker, not BASS, ok, as door ones are full range speakers anyway.

Would have been more clear with "Base MODEL" speakers... You can see how, when dealing with sound/audio on a professional level, how someone can think BASE was misspelled, since I do install the stuff... I run with a more technical mindset...

I'm Smaaaaarter than the average bear...

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think they have the amps...maybe I can salvage the connector of the old ones...

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I got ripped. They are for sale, Infinity 5.25".

$150 is about right.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still got it?
My sisters drivers door speaker on her 03 just stopped working, and i really do not feel like replacing with aftermarkets..