FS: OEM KK Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
have 5 of the 08 KK wheels, w/stock 225/75 tires and w/TPMS sensors. I believe 08 might be the only year they came in the two tone color. Looking to get a couple hundred dollars for them. Only willing to sell them locally, maybe meet part way for a fee or I can bring them to a meet and greet. See descriptions below.

The spare is a brand new tire that has never touched the road. However there are indented rub marks on the tire and slightly on the rims lip from being mounted underneath. You can see the defect in the rim by the top rub mark in the pic below. Im not a tire expert but by no means feel the rubbed tire has caused anything but visual defects. The yellow is just a little sticker or something.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the overall look of the rim. This rim has a little bit of curb rash from the previous owner. Within a week of me owning the Jeep the TPMS light came on. I got out and checked the tires and found this one to be low. When i went to remove the valve stem cap to fill it up it broke off and leaked out all the air. Luckily I was at home and my aftermarket rims and tires were just waiting to be installed. Yes I modded it before removing the dealer temp tags haha. I have a replacement TMPS sensor for the broken valve stem that needs installed. Also this tire has the least amount of tread left as seen in the pic. I would put it at about 40-50% life maybe.

The other three not rims shown do not have any chips or curb rash. Two of the tires seem to have minimal tread wear as seen in the next pic. The one tire tread I dont have a pic of is inbetween the two tread pics but closer to having more tread.

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Ive already had too many sets of rims on my rig but if someone buys my stockers Ill still buy a set of these for myself. :icon_mrgreen:

You must be registered for see images