FS: Airtight Waterproof Equipment Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few of these and they are in EXCELLENT shape! They make great cases to carry gear in and they are extremely durable. You can store tools, radio gear, food, anything you could think of in them. They have durable metal handles on four sides. It seals with six "butterfly" latches. It also has a handle that locks into place and extends so you can pull it. It has wheels! It has super durable foam on the inside with small portions cut out.

Interior measurements: L25.75in x W18in x D11in

Now I know what Pelican cases of similar size go for (Google: Pelican Case 1620), so I am asking $125.00 (or OBO) plus the buyer pays shipping. As of right now I have 3 for sale! I will accept trades, but there are only a few things I am looking for; Powertrax Locker, Rock Rails, etc..... I realize some of those are more valuauble but maybe something can be worked out.

INSIDE
You must be registered for see images

EXTERIOR W/ HANDLE EXTENDED

SIDE VIEW OF HANDLES

REAR

SIDE VIEW OF LID AND INSIDE

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im a photographer and i can tell you first hand that pelican cases are the top of the line. you cant get any better. too bad i dont have enough equipment to fill that one or i would take it.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I use a Pelican for my PD-150 .. you can literally drive a car over it with zero damage... no joke :D

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work in the broadcast industry and these cases were used to hold $7000 mobile RF transmitters. These are not Pelican but I have seen a ton of Pelican cases, and they look very similar. The company that made the trasnmitters might have even possibly contracted Pelican to make these for shipping these transmitters. All I know is that I am keeping one and have 2 for sale.

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These make an excellent way to pack trail gear.....bump! Make an offer!

Latest posts

Members online