FS: 04 liberty 3.7L(ny)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tour96se

Reaction score
my parents want to sell their o4 liberty so i figured i'd post it here.
04 3.7L red exterior,black cloth interior,134k miles(driven almost daily so that'll change)power windows,locks,mirrors,drivers seat,cruise,delay headlights,factory cd player,a/c still works great add ons,just the oem rear rubber cargo floor tray and spare tire cover. current nys inspection until march 31st. this past fall they put new coils,plugs,air filter,pcv, they also had both front ball joints changed under the recall.
outside of thier 197k 99 ranger this has been thier most reliable vehicle,the only problems it has given them in 5 years is the drivers side cat broke apart,its been removed and replaced with a straight pipe for the time being,i made a mil eliminator so there's no cel,and the drivers door lock motor is loud when you use the door lock button or keyless button. its never towed anything or been off roading. kbb says its worth around 6300 for those who buy into that sight,their a little more realistic and are willing to let it go for 4500. having been in car sales,i agree,for a reliable 4x4 its fair.
You must be registered for see images