Front bumper interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock Lizard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I finally got the Rock Monitor Front bumper designed up for the KJ, and during my design found out that it is fairly universal and will work on the KK as well. The bumper itself is the same for all Liberties 02 - Present, but what goes on top of it is the only thing that has to change, and for the 02-04 and 05-07 Liberties it is just a matter of simply bolting on the correct accessories to the top of the bumper. The KK Rock Monitor will have parts that will be on the top of the bumper to fill in the gap between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the grill, and of course provisions for the turn signals. Just wanted to give you guys a quick tease of what the Phase IV convertible winch bumper looks like on the KJ to get an idea what it will be like on the KK.
I am shooting for a February production time frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

and prototype on the KK

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, if you read the linked thread, it says:

It hasn't been an easy decision to make, but after years of struggling (big snowball effect rolling downhill since my ex-wife ran off), I have decided it is time to close Rock Lizard Fabrications. This business formed from was a hobby that was my dream and my life, and when it became a nightmare, I haven't been happy ever since. So, going back to simple hobby work when I feel like it and don't have to worry about pressure and stress. I haven't wheeled my own jeep in three years, and I think I have earned the opportunity to take some time to myself and do what I really love.

And also:

Current orders for front bumpers are being made. All rear bumper orders have been cancelled and I am working on refunding those orders, so if you are one of these people,

Meaning, he's not making them anymore.