frankenlift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the kj is a toy, I have a company vehicle that is the daily driver. So time is not a issue. My dad used to own a repair shop so we have everything short of a lift in his pole barn. I just need to make sure I get the correct parts ordered.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no CV issues. I'll measure it tonight since it's been a few since Feb when I got it installed just to see where i'm at right now. When I first got it before settling I was a little above 23" all the way around.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered the jba econo lift today :signs1: with the front and rear bump stops

thanks everyone for all the help

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sitting at 22.5 even on the fronts and 23 in the rear each side currently. Sorry for not posting sooner, forgot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I am sitting at 22.5 even on the fronts and 23 in the rear each side currently. Sorry for not posting sooner, forgot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha .. I am exactly the opposite ... crazy KJ suspension stuff

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think any of them were made exactly the same. While they might look similar, they all seem to have different quirks.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think any of them were made exactly the same. While they might look similar, they all seem to have different quirks.

I agree, Jayme. Mine is at 22 1/4" in the front, 22" in the back. The JBA 1/4" top plate is on but I only have one conduit nut on the driver's side, none on the passenger side - and only one extra upper iso in the back. Why is mine that tall without the extras but others have to add the goodies to get the height?

Cuz it's "special" I guess... :head3:

Bob

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I have no desire to be @ 4" in the front (although it looks awesome) ... I just can't get these Frankie coils to settle more than .25". I had the bottom spring mounts out for several (6) months and eventually was too low for my tires (21.5 rubbing). Put them back in and I'm all the way back up where I was (-.25")