FrankenLift and ALs Upper A-Arm Replacement

Frankenlift Group Buy

• Standard I (currently available)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankenlift I Premium (currently out of stock)

• Frankenlift II (currently available)

• Will do a lift but no A-Arm Replacement

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMM

Reaction score
FrankenLift and ALs Upper A-Arm Replacement
If there is interest I would be willing to see if I can get a group buy set up for these . There are currently only two configurations available but by the time we are ready to move we may be able to get what we want.

I perasonally am interested in the FrankenLift II Premimum Kit (which is currently out of stock) but figure any one of the setups would be acceptable.

I would say indicate which kit you are interested in when you respond I would guess that we may be able to work the deal that we get which ever one we want as long as we are buying quanity, I have also set up a little poll (I think).

Since I have never set up a poll and am not sure how it will work you may want to either PM me or respond here either way I will be get then number of folks that are interested and what they are interested in and see what we can do.