For All Who Live in Snow Areas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do yourself a huge favor if you own a Jeep of any model or SUV, truck for that matter. If you worked at a dealership in a snow area then you have seen these. They are very simple but EXTREMELY effective and fast! It is such a good design. I bought one for my gf last winter and she loves it. Carries it in the car all winter long. I was going to get her the retractable version but it is metal and I had a fear she could slip or scrape it against the paint. So check it out, its like $20 for one, and well worth the cost, you won't be sorry.

http://www.angelguardproducts.com/industrial/proedge/proedge.htm

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that really soft?
If you are selling them, how about a group discount for JEEP KJ COUNTRY members?

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find a gloved hand usually works. If it's your hand within that very same glove, the heaters seem all the more useful afterwards...

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can contact the place and see if they do group buys. I will keep you guys informed. Let me do a poll first while I contact them. They are soft and do not leave any scratches or marks. When I worked at the Acura dealer they used them on 50K RLs and TLs and all and not one scratch.

Just dont let them get on the ground cause then you can worry about scratches until you clean it out. Same as a wash mit.

Let me check on the group buy thing, and no I am not selling them, just offering to people who want an easier way to clean off the snow cause in my state CT I know it is illegal to drive with snow on your roof.

onebigbagostupid

Reaction score
cool

i know this doesn't apply to me because we hit 80 degrees today but, does it come in a different color, i don't like my equipment to be seen from space.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on the model. My gf's is grey, the pro edge comes in yellow and the Sno Brum is blue.

P.S.- I put in a request for a group buy so I will keep you posted.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do hate it when people don't clean off at least their windows from snow. Safety please!

ScottZ0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own one. It is a great design. I use it on my BMW because it does not harm the finish. I highly recommend it.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The group buy is in the Group Buy Section now for all interested. By next Wed. they will have a separate site for us to log into to order from. I want to keep track so if your interested email or PM me per the instructions on the GB.

Also, for the ice, I dont use a scraper. I use Prestone De-Icer. This stuff is great, spray it on, the ice melts and can easily be pushed off with the Sno-Brum or wiped with the blades. The best thing is for those frozen wiper blades. Spray it all around them and the ice melts on contact, great product for like $5 a can. Can't get enough. It even has a built in scraper for the thicker ice.

You must be registered for see images attach

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know it was illegal to drive with snow on the roof in this state...

Chris9296

Reaction score
I totally agree that it is a great product. I purchased the snow brum (blue one) when I had my minivan before I purchased my KJ. Works great and it is basically the same as what the car dealers use on the lots to clean off the cars in winter. Work at an auto parts store and even sold one to a car rental agancy so they could clean off their cars as well. I also bought one for my mother in law. Overall a few dollars well spent.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well technically it's not illegal in NYS, but if something happens and it slides down your windshield and blinds you, or flies off the back and hits another car and blinds THEM and then a crash follows...THEN it's illegal ;)