Fog light mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just how much brighter are the fogs when you put the 9005's in them? Im getting ready to run out to wal-mart to get them and i dont want to waste $20 and they look the same. Im not putting the silver stars in them, just the 9005's.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i was really wanting to here from some people that had done this, im afraid that its going to get to hot. Heres some pics, see if u all can tell which is before and after.

One of the lights have not been changed in these pics. Which one is it? The flash is on in the first one but none of the others.
You must be registered for see images attach

After:

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the mod to some more affordable "cool blue", because I didn't want to mess up some silverstars. In comparison, it was like night and day. I highly recommend it. Now my headlights match my fog lights.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt get the silverstars, cost to much, ive only have those in my headlights. And the difference is night and day. I messed mine up alittle though, i shaved the tab alittle to much so they vibrate just alittle. And the bulb u use in the fog light is differnt than the one u use in the head lights. not sure on the numbers, ive forgot. The head lights are 9005, the fogs are a highbeam bulb only. ill check today if i dont forget.

Latest posts

Members online