first time i got a wheel off the ground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Akilgore......looks good and no trees to worry about hitting.

02LibertyLimitedChick said:
Looks fun! lol. I have yet to do somethin like that with mine.....yet.

LLChick........Where do you live in Gatorland? You must be near the Ocala Nat'l Forrest. It's in the middle of the State. Google it and go. A FREE place to go with 300 miles of dirt roads (I wheeled and camped there for a month once). There's ponds, gators and SNAAAAKES and scorpions there so be careful. There's also a place called Silver Springs near there that's nice. Take your kids and a tent and some marshmallows and hot dogs - AND BREAK IN THAT VIRGIN KJ............... We'll expect a full report when you get back. Just do it.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good!

Wait till you get a front wheel off the ground around 3 feet, then it drops down and the back wheel comes off the ground. \:D/ Talk about a crazy feeling.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
akilgore23 said:
3 FEET (holy S#*T) rockon.gif
Yeah, nothing like a wobbly KJ to kick the ol' pucker factor into high gear eek2.gif
Not to hijack the thread, but this is always fun:
You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
very nice spot to that that! :) good picture

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave said:
Akilgore......looks good and no trees to worry about hitting.

02LibertyLimitedChick said:
Looks fun! lol. I have yet to do somethin like that with mine.....yet.

LLChick........Where do you live in Gatorland? You must be near the Ocala Nat'l Forrest. It's in the middle of the State. Google it and go. A FREE place to go with 300 miles of dirt roads (I wheeled and camped there for a month once). There's ponds, gators and SNAAAAKES and scorpions there so be careful. There's also a place called Silver Springs near there that's nice. Take your kids and a tent and some marshmallows and hot dogs - AND BREAK IN THAT VIRGIN KJ............... We'll expect a full report when you get back. Just do it.

Dave

lol yuh huh, I don't do them SNAAAAAKES! But really, I live in Tampa in central FL. That would DEFINATLY be a trip worth taking! I'd love to go. I'd just have to find someone to go with me, lol.

Latest posts

Members online