First time 4x4 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmcalister

Reaction score
Bought my first 4x4 about 4 months ago, a 2004 liberty renegade, silver and pretty much stock. Since purchasing, i have found out a couple of things the hard way. my first two purchases for the renegade were a new spare tire cover and seat covers. Will post at a later date what I learned from these two purchases. Right now I am looking to lift the liberty @3 inches to accomodate bigger tires, increase ground clearance and improve the appearance. I have read many postings on the subject, and like everything else I purchase have been trying to do as much research as possible. most of the postings seem to be old and I was wondering if anyone had some current advice on this? I'm not an avid 4wheeler (yet) but I have already been to some of my favorite haunts in the mountains above Wallhala SC and think 3" will get me everywhere I want to go. I want something that will last for the long haul for some moderate occasional 4 wheeling. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.