first kj oil change...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed my oil for the first time and all I have to say is :mad:. Heman himself must have tightened the oil cap, yes, the oil cap. I'd also like to find out who changed the oil last so I can give them a call and tell them how to properly tighten an oil filter. chairshot.gif Thankfully I won't have to go through any of that anymore and the rest of my oil changes should be cake. :cool:

2003KJ

Reaction score
Not so fast on the oil cap....I usually find that to be quite the pain in the buttox to remove, no matter how carefully I put it back on.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so fast on the oil cap....I usually find that to be quite the pain in the buttox to remove, no matter how carefully I put it back on.

I noticed that when I put it back on, but it was definitely way too tight before.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hand tight they say but sometimes even when you know you tightened it by hand and just nipped it up a bit they can still be a pain to get off.Not un common on most vehicles ,i think it may be the engine elves ,they are responsible for giving you leaks ,breaking stuff,and making funny noises that are impossible to find.

Latest posts

Members online