Finally some updated pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got some pics of my RENNY with the new additions. Nothing huge, just the clear turn signals, tail light guards, and "RENEGADE" decal. What do ya think??

You must be registered for see images

And some pics with my surfboards, just beacuse...

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got them from Wal-Mart. $600 for all 5, w/ mount and balance and lifetime EVERYTHING. Anything that happens to the tire they fix or repalce. A pretty sweet deal in my opinion.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice Jeep. Not too bad of surroundings either based on the pictures. Are the clear turn signals street legal?

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup yup the clear turn signals are street legal. I replaced all my lights with Sylvannia Silverstars. THe heads, turn, and fogs. The turn signal bulbs have a blue-ish tint on the outside so that during the day you dont see the ugly orange bulb behind the clear signal. But as you can see, when looking head on, you can see the blue tinge.......its not as noticable as it seems from that pic......you can see that from the other pictures. The great thing is that at night they light up AMBER!!! So they are completely street legal...and yup you can see the amber light up during the day too so it's all graaaavy. \:D/

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL RENNY said:
Yup yup the clear turn signals are street legal. I replaced all my lights with Sylvannia Silverstars. THe heads, turn, and fogs. The turn signal bulbs have a blue-ish tint on the outside so that during the day you dont see the ugly orange bulb behind the clear signal. But as you can see, when looking head on, you can see the blue tinge.......its not as noticable as it seems from that pic......you can see that from the other pictures. The great thing is that at night they light up AMBER!!! So they are completely street legal...and yup you can see the amber light up during the day too so it's all graaaavy. \:D/

Do you have a bulb model for your turn signals?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I think they might look pretty good on my KJ. icon996.gif

aB²

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks cool dude :-({|= , but does anyone know if the clear turn lights exist for the new model?? I've a '05 KJ..

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know the model off the top of my head. I'm at work, and won't be able to post back untill monday with the model # b/c I'm leaving to go out of town after i get off. Sorry

03renegadeX

Reaction score
What percent tint are you windows? I have the same color renegade as your and I am wanting to tint my from 2 windows and I dont know what percent to get.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about your state but my state has a limit (percentage wise, 35% I think) on the front windows. I'd look into that and get them at the max your state allows, as far as I know the back windows (doors, carog and hatch) are fair game for any amount.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tint place told me they put 15% or 20% on the front...it's actually a little darker than the rear...but you can only tell when the light hits it JUST right. Either way it's deffinatly not legal....but I have been right next to many cops, and spoken to a few who said they'd rather pull over a ricer with black tint than my lifted KJ

k21975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL,

Did you find the model numbers for the Sylvania's yet? Also, do you know the bulb types and how many there are? I know the headlights are 9007's which covers the high/low beams. The fogs are H10's? I can't find Sylvania's for these. :( And the turns, I can't find a straight answer on which and how many bulbs are in each.

Thanks for the info. Your KJ looks great!

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O crap, I'm sorry buddy I haven't looked. I'll write it down on my hand "lol like high school" and remember to do it when I get home tonight. I'll list all numbers so there is no confusion. Make sure to check back this evening k....

Latest posts

Members online