Finally got around to do this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in michigan?? thats the deal im looking for. everything in westmich is overpriced cuz of all the dutch wanting top dollar

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your jeep looks great with blacked out front, and sorry to hear about the accident.
Did you ever get around to blacking out the tails? Although I do not recommend it.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i never did end up doing the tails but i did do the third brake light. I used some stuff from autozone, i think it was a purple can, on the front marker lights and they really did turn out nice, but after 4 months of sun, driving, and washing, i think that its wearing off.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black bra on a black jeep looks stupid. I only put it on to take a pic. But the bra on any other color looks sweet especially garnet red.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I GOT A NEW JEEP!

After driving an 02 Saab 9-5 for six months I will NEVER own a car again in my life:pp: But I found a liberty in the back of a dealership that wasnt even for sale and I made an offer and a few hours later it was mine:smokin:

Its an 04 Colombia Edition (only one ive seen in real life so far), BLACK with grey bumpers and side moldings, sunroof, leather/cloth seats, and painted rims. Already bought an RBP stereo, EVIC should be here tomorrow, and i hope to get steering wheel controls eventually. Ill put up some pics tomorrow after work

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:
here are some pics i took when i got it that i forgot to upload here. Ive only had it a month now and its been washed and waxed every week. the previous owner must have NEVER washed it... I got an EVIC installed too, and also the stock high end stereo with my ipod adaptor. I need new suspension so im gunna upgrade the parts so i can get a 1-2 inch lift. next projects are to find a rene roof rack, steering wheel audio controls, and then more interior lights.
oh and i work at gentex now and a coworker gave me an extra mirror so i installed that too. its got temp/comp, homelink, and map lights. i colored some scotch tape dark green and stuck it to the map lights and now at night i have ambient lights haha. its not bright at all, its just a faint green glow kinda like audi's and their red ambient light.
You must be registered for see images attach

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is the new one. 2005 WK Rocky Mountain. All the bells and whistles except for nav, and 4wd. I havent really even noticed not having 4wd over awd yet. plus, I kind of like the traction control on it.

Last edited: