Finally got around to do this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finaly decided thats its time I posted my jeep. When I was 15 I worked for my dad and made enough money to buy a 97 cherokee sport. It was a nice first car and had cruise and tinted windows but everything else was manual. I drove that for 9 months and then sold it. A week later I found an 02 KJ sport with 108k perfect condition for 5300, so I bought it 10 mins later that day and I drove the heck out of it for 21 months. I was getting bored with it in the fall and I put it on craigslist and forgot about it until two weeks ago some guy called me and said he wanted to buy it. I wasnt prepared at all but I sold her anyways. I looked around for two weeks and finaly I found my dream KJ. Shes an '03 Limited, black exterior with two toned interior, power heated leather seats, sunroof, selec-trak, and all the other limited goodies. Ever since I found this site, I tried to put in all the options my sport never had, but now I have them all and I can save up for some BA tires/rims and a lift.

First XJ
You must be registered for see images attach

'02 Sport

Now My '03 Limited

Last edited:

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have washed it twice since tuesday and I forgot that spot both times! These are just pics I quick took but ill be taking some more real ones soon now that the snows gone.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice jeeps Kboone.

You graduated up to a black one...:D

Dave

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, Once I start making money again at my summer jobs I plan on blacking out all the lights, deep window tint, fix the rust bubble before it explodes!, and someday get a lift. I kept my brush guard from my old one and im gonna put that on this weekend if it dont rain too

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, Once I start making money again at my summer jobs I plan on blacking out all the lights, deep window tint, fix the rust bubble before it explodes!, and someday get a lift. I kept my brush guard from my old one and im gonna put that on this weekend if it dont rain too

Does it have tow hooks now??

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya it came with them. idk if i can get the brush guard on now because they are in the place on it......

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
ya it came with them. idk if i can get the brush guard on now because they are in the place on it......

ya you have to remove the tow hooks to get the brush guard on but if you take them off want to sell them??

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha i figured thats why you were asking. idk yet ill think about it. i really like the hooks and i really like the brush guard so its not an easy decision. ill try to figure it out what i want soon

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
haha i figured thats why you were asking. idk yet ill think about it. i really like the hooks and i really like the brush guard so its not an easy decision. ill try to figure it out what i want soon

10-4 if you do want to sell just pm me with info and price and we will go from there.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I blacked out my front side marker lights today along with the third brake light, I want to do the brake lights tomorrow but im debating wether to completely black them out, or black out everything except for the two circles. i.e. leave the brake, reverse, turn, and bottom reflector normal and all the side and in between blacked. what do you think? ill post pics tomorrow when my cameras charged too

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finaly got some pics...

Waxed it a few days ago and just washed, meaning the reflection, not that exploder on the reflection.

Last edited:

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i know they do:mad: they are almost completely bald. hopefully in june i will get new ones

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a long time so I figured id post here about my summer. I got in an accident in July by some woman driver who didnt feel like stopping at a red light....thankfully my brushguard saved a lot of the damage but my hood grille bumper and the frame all took a beating. Her car ('09 charger) had to be towed since her left front was in the wheel well haha I destroyed hers. No one was hurt and no airbags went off but it sure scared the shit out of me. Then I found out that my mom changed MY insurance to plpd and the damage was 3000. I was planning on keeping the Kj for a while but I owe grandparents 2000 still and i decided I'd fix the kj and then sell it to pay them off. I'm gonna look for a cheaper '02 again or maybe a jetta or even another Cherokee but I'm gonna miss this one.
Also, my mom just sold her kj and bought a new Kk sport. its got basic stuff with leather and a sunnroof. I used to really like them but after driving it and checking it out, I really don't like it as much as I thought. It drives like it don't wanna go (prolly the drive by wire BS) and the steering is squirly. The inside is all the same ugly color and the seats are hard but thats just my two cents

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.