Finally a Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ima90sJezus

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a 2007 Liberty Limited with less than 28k miles on it. First Jeep that I have owned. Im coming from an Acura MDX which is nice, but not a 4X4 vehicle. I currently reside in Northern Virginia and will be moving back to Western New York this summer, so I'm just getting a head start for the Winter!!!

I have already bought the Wind Deflector, Rain Guards, and Towing Hitch - I plan on installing all of these this weekend.

Here are some pictures....

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off (welcome)

Nice looking Jeep! I'm not a big fan of red, but nice nonetheless.;)

You'll want to get those crappy Wrangler HP tires off ASAP. :eek:

Ima90sJezus

Reaction score

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything that isn't a Firestone.

Nice Jeep, and congrats on trading up! Uncle just recently replaced his '02 WJ with an MDX, and is NOT a happy camper. Where ya from?
Here we go again with the trolling...[-X

Nothing wrong with the Destination A/T tires. They ain't rated #1 for nothing. And you ain't got any, so you have 0 experience with em.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope I didn't open up a "can o' worms" .....
No, no. It's just some people like to piss people off by making false statements. In the online world, it's called trolling.

I'm recommending Firestone Destination A/T because I have em and can attest to them being a great tire. You can also check out Michelin LTX A/T2, Bridgesone Dueler A/T Revo, Goodyear SilentArmor,...

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you by offering a differing opinion from yours, bro.
You didn't offend me. But saying not to go with Firestone without saying why isn't worth much imo

I have the Destination A/Ts, lot's of people on here have em...0 issues. 1000s of people have posted positive reviews on tirerack.com making the Destination A/T the top rated A/T tire on that site.

So with that said...what ya got against Firestone, against the Destination A/T tires?:confused:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Easy there big fella ... :D

Not everyone agrees with your Firestones ... and I thought I burst that bubble long ago .. they are not rated #1 on Tirerack.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 are the # 1 rated AT tire on Tirerack

Welcome Jezus!

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Welcome...Nice Libby.

Next time you post pictures try to make them a bit smaller so us poor folk with the slower computers can see the whole picture:)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Depends on what you plan on doing with your Jeep.

For pavement/back country driving, Firestone Destination A/T is the way to go in my opinion(and that of tirerack.com).

Actually last I checked the Revo 2 was the way to go (according to the users of Tirerack.com)

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually last I checked the Revo 2 was the way to go (according to the users of Tirerack.com)

Revo 2 is at 100% with 480,103 miles reported. Destination A/T is at 99% with 12,166,205 miles reported. Will see where the Revo 2 is at the same reported miles as the Destination A/T;)

Ima90sJezus

Reaction score
Welcome...Nice Libby.

Next time you post pictures try to make them a bit smaller so us poor folk with the slower computers can see the whole picture:)

Ok, I shrunk down the pictures so you load times are not so long!!!

I also got my add-ons installed and will put those pictures up later this week.