Fender Flare Rash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear flares are getting covered with tiny pits from rocks getting thrown up at them from the front tires. I am not a big fan of flaps as they always seem to get in the way but maybe that is my only solution. I am worried that I will put them on but they won't help anyway. What's your experience?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mopar deluxe flaps and they do ok. I still have some chips in my back fenders though. They get in the way off road too. Only on rocks and things though.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave, I have also added the deluxe wheel guards. As well as protecting the rear fender, the front one helps keep mud off from under the front doors. Besides the deluxe, look at the standard ones. Their more flexible for if you are driving over/ around rocks on your ranch.

See the three options here:

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jeeplibsplas.html

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you mean the front parts of the rear fenders that are attached to the rear doors, I have front mudflaps and they don't seem to help much, that area on mine is plenty pitted. Then again who knows what they'd look like if I didn't have the flaps...

Latest posts

Members online